Helmet urn from the University of Oregon. For fans of college football and those who adore them. The urns are officially licensed NCAA merchandise. 100% Aluminum helmet urn is H 12 in. x W 8.25 in. Capacity is 225 cu. in.
Out of stock
Free US ground shipping on every order !
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
- No Hassle Refunds
- 100% Secure Payments
- Standard free ground shipping is accessible to the 48 Contiguous United State.
- Free ground shipping time is usually 3-7 business days – estimated.
- Products are usually shipped the same or next business day; via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Most products require a signature upon delivery (you can also have them shipped to your work).
- We have 2nd Day and Overnight delivery available on most products.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Cremation urns and pendants with customization or engraving may be delayed because of the engraving. And it will take longer to process.
- There is an extra delivery fee for Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada (only Ground Shipping is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada).
- If the Product is required on a specific day, we recommend contacting us.
For more questions, please visit our Shipping Policy and Returns.
Please use the chart below to view estimated delivery times.
What Size Cremation Urn Do You Need?
The majority of people will require a standard adult urn, which is designed to hold the ashes of a person weighing 200 pounds or fewer prior to cremation. Cremation urns come in a wide range of sizes, including oversized urn, companion urn(two-person), medium/small (for a tiny amount of the ashes) urn, and keepsake urn. Finding out how much your loved one weighed before they were cremated is a great point to begin. One pound of weight is equal to one cubic inch of ashes after cremation. If he or she weighed 150 pounds before death, an urn with a capacity of 150 cubic inches or more is necessary. The majority of our urns have a capacity of 200-220 cubic inches. Keepsake urns, also known as mini urns, are commonly used to memorialize a little number of ashes. When family members desire to split ashes among numerous people, keepsake urns and medium urns are used. Please use the below Urn Size Guide to see what urn size you expect to buy.
How do I check the status of my order?
After your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us that includes a tracking number that you can use to check the status of your order. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to provide tracking information.
If you have not received your order within 7 days of receiving the shipment confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number and we will check for you.
If I provide my own urn, will a funeral home use it?
Yes. In general, funeral homes are accustomed to providing this feature as part of their services. The Federal Trade Commission’s Funeral Rule ensures that every American has the right to provide his or her own casket or urn for the use of the funeral home. Specifically, the rule states A funeral home cannot refuse to process a casket or urn that you purchased online, at a local casket store or elsewhere, or charge you for it. The funeral home cannot require you to be present when the casket or urn is delivered to them.
Visit http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0300-ftc-funeral-rule to learn more about the FTCA funeral standards.
What do funeral homes think when I ask them to use an urn that I bought somewhere else?
Whether you buy an urn from them or from a third party, they are fully aware of the “funeral rules” and are often courteous and helpful.
There are no reviews yet.